Connect a USB keyboard and mouse

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Connect a USB keyboard and mouse

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of clarocque clarocque 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jack
    Jack
    Participant

Hello, I have a question. I also have a live-T112 and I want to connect external screen, and to control the keyboard and mouse. Connect the display to the output screen, mouse and keyboard to USB. And I want to ask whether to display the cursor? A or how he activate it.
    Thank you Jack

Profile photo of dshriver
    dshriver
    Participant

As I recall you have to hit a key to make the mouse cursor appear. Once the console is booted hit F1 on your USB keyboard and the cursor will appear. You’ll have to do this everytime you boot the system though.

-d

Profile photo of Jack
    Jack
    Participant

Thank you very much , may I ask what is meant by the key ?
    you have to hit a key
    thank you

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

FTR: I could never get an Apple USB keyboard to work on a GLD. Is there some trick?

Profile photo of dshriver
    dshriver
    Participant

Jack,

Connect a USB keyboard and a USB mouse to your surface. Once the surface has completed its boot process, press the “F1” key on your keyboard. This will make the mouse cursor appear on the screen.

-d

Profile photo of Jack
    Jack
    Participant

Thank you , I’ll try and let you know.

Profile photo of clarocque
    clarocque
    Participant

Re apple keyboard, I believe the last time I did it I had to [alt] F1 but can’t remember…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.