Confused with FX

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Confused with FX

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Harle000
    Harle000
    Participant

Thanks Joel,
    I liked your website and recordings. Indeed San Francisco is beautiful, but boy, can it get cold. We’ve had over 60 inches of rain (avg 34) but as of today through most of next week the weather will be back in the high 70’s-80’s. Shouldn’t complain – I’ve got water in my well again. Sonoma (County) is very pretty – cycling is wonderful.

Back to my ineptitude with the QU16, If you have any suggestions for me, feel free to pass then on. I need all the help I can get, and not surprisingly it’s the odd things like sending a stereo mix back to the Drummer, a stereo mix to the IEM and various mixes to the floor monitors that don’t have how to videos. We are a rather loud band and have a lot of issues with feedback, mostly from the lead vocalist and lead guitar. Our last sound man started losing his sanity – might well be the reason he quit.

Have you ever given any assistance via skype?

Hb

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Not watched even ten words of a sermon but https://www.sebchristian.com have videos of their sermons online, which indicates a degree of technological competence…

Could be worth a pack of biscuits and some of whatever their TD drinks 😉

Profile photo of Harle000
    Harle000
    Participant

Many thanks for the tip. I’ll drop in and see if they have a TD who’ll take pity on an aging rock star (wannabe) without demanding repentance for a debauched lifestyle before they’ll give me the techno lesson. I can but hope.
    H

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

If they won’t then they’re not worth their salt…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.