Configuring Apple Airport Express for ILIVE

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Configuring Apple Airport Express for ILIVE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sound.man Sound.man 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sound.man
    Sound.man
    Participant

Hi

I recently purchased an Airport express so that i can use it with my ilive80 for use with ipad/mixpad. Im really confused as to exactly how to set the airport up to be able to use it with the console. There are several online instructions in various forums and most of them tell you to change the ip address of the express to something like 192.168.1.254 keeping it different to the mix-rack, console and touch screen IP address. Unfortunately I’ve tried changing these but Airport wont allow me to change the default 169.254.159.218 but will only allow you to change the last digits.
    Does anyone have a current airport express connected to an ILIVE console with the correct Airport configurations at all ?
    I did download a PDF that someone put on the A&H forum for QU about configuring the Airport but the addresses in the instructions are very different to what allen and heath recommend in their instructions on configuring a router to Ilive.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.