Configure DX32 in Director?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Configure DX32 in Director?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of love2do love2do 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of love2do
    love2do
    Participant

Helle, Dlivers!

How do I configure a DX32 offline in Director?

KR
    Arild
    AH-Studio
    Norway

Profile photo of scruffyd
    scruffyd
    Participant

Hey Arild

Congratulations on being a dLive owner. No configuring to do, plug go to the I/O window in Director, choose surface or mixrack, depending where you intend to connect the DX32 and choose inputs/outputs to patch. When DX32 is not online patches will have diagonal stripe pattern. See this video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0TIoGEKi67gNElqNVVPYVhqemM

Good luck!

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

That’s correct, but I should point out that if you do want to configure a DX32 offline, you can do so in the System/Offline screen. Switch a DX32 to Connected, and configure the 4 slots to match the hardware, then press Apply. Now the I/O screen in Director will emulate what you would see with a real DX32 online, and give you access to socket settings such as preamp gain, 48V, output polarity or sample rate etc.

Profile photo of love2do
    love2do
    Participant

Thanks, guys – I will try it later this evening. Fantastic mixer by the way!

Could you make a link from Live menu on your internet site to the “Community”?

And also make a own place for DLive user libraries?

Keep the good work and love to see the iPad-app!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.