Complete missing features on app

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Complete missing features on app

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Brian Brian 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Edoardo
    Edoardo
    Participant

It would be great to have the few missing features on the app. Even just being able to change scene, load DEEP plugins on gate and comp slots, edit the insert A and B slots, and open and edit the FX rack would be a huge step forward

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Director should see a big overhaul, for sure. Can’t find where again, but a official from A&H was talking about them working on a new Director. What it will look like, will be not discussed in the open, as all new features. They are here, when they are ready.
    My question on why they don’t just adopt “MixingStation” was never answered 🙂

Profile photo of ptrcmrcl
    ptrcmrcl
    Participant

yes, really important! +1

Profile photo of Brian
    Brian
    Participant

I realize it’s not the same as having this functionality in Director, but be sure to check out the third party app Mixing Station. I believe everything you are asking for is currently working in the DLive version of Mixing Station. It has the added benefit of running on more OS options than Director does too – tablets and phones for example.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.