Compatible DLIVE (not Qu) USB Device LIST ????

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting Compatible DLIVE (not Qu) USB Device LIST ????

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RayS RayS 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BizBach
    BizBach
    Participant

I am running a DLive S7000 and the USB recording (2 channel, 96K, unlike Qu @ 48K), and it gets out of sync and then starts skipping like a scratched CD. Can we please start a list of USB sticks / devices / flash drives that work with the DLive. Honestly it’s a bit frustrating on a board that costs as much as a car that something so simple is not so simple. Hopefully I just happen to have a bad stick and this won’t be a long hunt.

Profile photo of Duesenbert
    Duesenbert
    Participant

+1 to this! This definitely should not be an issue, but it is.

When I find one that consistently works, I’m going to buy several of them.

Profile photo of RS
    RS
    Participant

Tried it last week on a D7000. 6 sticks (all that I had at hand that day) failed. Gave up on that “feature”…

Profile photo of Mr-B
    Mr-B
    Participant

Kingston Data Traveler 100G3 work, most of the time. Sadly they are not 100% reliable in my experience. I have had much more success with good quality SSD units.
    regards
    Ian B.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I have several no name USB2 sticks that work
    and some older Kingston

but from time to time nothing works until I restart the surface…
    I think the software part that manages the USB connection (the driver?) gets stuck

@keithjah
    maybe we can get a USB reset button to restart that software part if possible?

Profile photo of RayS
    RayS
    Participant

I’Ve also given up on this “feature” I’ll also add that having to copy the data to a computer for edits or other at some point was not productive ..I’ve never had issues recording to external computers or recorders..

Ray

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.