Colored Faders

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Colored Faders

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jimmydrummer Jimmydrummer 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of joey
    joey
    Participant

I would love to get some colored “plastic fader things” for my Qu-24. Because they are so close together, during show I sometimes find that i have to think a little too hard about which fader I’m going for. It would be cool to be able to interchange colored parts to identify my in/out/fx/groups – I find myself using the hell out of the custom layer. I would totally buy them and Im sure others would agree.

Profile photo of Ron
    Ron
    Participant

What I do if I’m not hurting for channels is skip a channel after the drums and skip one after the guitars and have a gap before the vocals.

Also label good & use color too.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I never have liked the black knobs on black background of QU or GLD. I I have an old Digidedign Pro Control with chrome metal knobs that work. I thought about swapping out for those but never have.

I looked on Ebay. There are a few suppliers with Alps T style knobs. None have many left. You might buy a few of different colors to separate sections on the console.

Profile photo of joey
    joey
    Participant

After I wrote the original post, I went to full compass and bought 4ea of 4 different colored fader “knobs” (i now know what they are called). hope fully they fit, they are for other models of AH mixers. they look like they will.

Profile photo of Jimmydrummer
    Jimmydrummer
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.