Color Chooser RGB

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Color Chooser RGB

This topic contains 42 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dilettant Dilettant 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

One of the biggest advantage of the A&H display is that they use LCD. This makes them readable even in the brightest sun light. Far more usable than those of the X32. I personally see no reason to use a color chooser which allows me to use colors too close to each other. As I said the dark blue and red is not really usable for a group of channels (I am using these to for my most important two money channels, wher the name is not that important to read). If I can decide I would exchange the red with the orange of the listen level.

Profile photo of Gregg Grey
    Gregg Grey
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Chris34
    Chris34
    Participant

+1 for more color options! 🙂

Profile photo of mitsu13gman
    mitsu13gman
    Participant

Just to keep this one front of mind, more colors would be a fantastic addition!

Profile photo of Maxdrums
    Maxdrums
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of Yann
    Yann
    Participant

+1 for more colours. Sometimes the dark blue and red make it hard to read the writing.

I do think if there was an RGB spectrum picker you would also need to be able to save the colours into colour presets or you wouldn’t be able to duplicate the same colour over multiple channels and it might get messy, and that is probably asking too much.

However definitely some more shades would be nice to see! 🙂

Profile photo of Kirky
    Kirky
    Participant

+ 1

Profile photo of William
    William
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of SeanD
    SeanD
    Participant

Going to keep this one going +1. The red and dark blue are unusable to me as well.

Profile photo of jb07
    jb07
    Participant

Bonne idée pour moi aussi
    Le top serait aussi d’avoir un clignotement ou une vidéo inverse sur les caractères entre LR et AUX

Profile photo of William
    William
    Participant

+1 Totally Agree, even if not full RGB just more color would be great, I would specifically like to see Orange, Grey, Purple but the more shades/colors would be ideal

Profile photo of jb07
    jb07
    Participant

See today on the “Allen & Heath SQ Users” forum on Facebook

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Dilettant
    Dilettant
    Participant

16 Colors are a little much restricted. Does not need to be RGB, but 32 or 64 Colors to choose from would be good. And maybe a “hide” Color for “black text on black Background” for “secret” Channels.

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.