Color Chooser RGB

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Color Chooser RGB

This topic contains 21 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mfk0815 Mfk0815 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of torstendrums
    torstendrums
    Participant

+1

Profile photo of TonmeisterDaniel
    TonmeisterDaniel
    Participant

+1 for more colours. Right now there are not enough to visualise all different types of channels (different colours for ach kind of input signal such as drums/perc, vocals, guitars, bass and so on plus the other channels like fx send, return, aux, group, matrix, midi and so on)

Profile photo of New2SQ
    New2SQ
    Participant

More colors and inversion please!

Profile photo of woutersnoei
    woutersnoei
    Participant

+1 more color options

Profile photo of iandrewc
    iandrewc
    Participant

+1 on even a limited color picker, but if not a color picker, all primary/complementary colors would be amazing!

Profile photo of DJBeatz
    DJBeatz
    Participant

+1 for more colors.

I also can’t use the dark blue and red because there’s not enough contrast on the title strips

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Hmm, A&H opened that again by presenting the listen signal on the soft rotaries in a bright orange color;-) To they can’t argument that only basic colors are possible for that displays.
    But even if I also think that dark blue and red is not well readable (I personally use them only for the male or female main vocal) I do not want to have the whole range of possible colors via a color picker. maybe 12-16 colors would be nice, but not more because they would not be really helpful imho.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.