Clicking/Popping using iPad Audio on Me1

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting Clicking/Popping using iPad Audio on Me1

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of chrinist chrinist 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of chrinist
    chrinist
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum and this is my first time posting a question.

For our church, we use a Qu32 sound board and we have Me1 and Me500 all setup for the singers and musicians.

I just started using my iPad device to run some sounds through it. When we listen to the audio in the house, it sounds great. No distorting or cracking/popping. When we listen in on the Me1/500, there is a small amount of popping and cracking that comes through on all of the headphone units.

I have also checked the headphones input on the soundboard to see if the clicking is coming through on the sound board but there is NO popping or cracking coming through on the soundboard headphones.

This issue is ONLY affecting the ME1 and Me500 units. I have no clue on what I should try to do next.

Equipment being used:
    Scarlett 6i6 audio interface.
    iPad Pro 12.9′ 2017 model
    4 Me1 and 2 Me500 units = 6 Total Units

Things I’ve tried…
    Checking all of the cables (they are less than 1 year old) they are in good condition
    I unplugged and replugged everything back in mixer.
    I adjusted the volumes on all devices (Audio Interface, Mixer, iPad, ME1/500) to make sure none of them are clipping because they are too loud. I even turned them all way low and the problem persists.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.