CL5 Auto naming channels

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting CL5 Auto naming channels

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sari Sari 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

I am using a Yamaha CL5 with the ME1 mixers and the channels are not auto populating like every YouTube video says they will. I also am having trouble finding any material that explains how to use the ME1s with any other product other than ALLEN&HEATH. Any one have any suggestions as to how to connect and name the channels correctly.

As a side note I also cannot get the ME-U software to connect on my laptop using the IP address.

Profile photo of Cdub718
    Cdub718
    Participant

Trying turning off your DCHP settings on your laptop.

Are you running Dante?

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Sam,

Auto channel naming is an exclusive feature of ME-1 when used with A&H digital mixers.
    With any third party console, you can either name channels locally on each ME-1, or via the ME-U browser interface. The browser interface also lets you set the stereo links for any stereo channel, so that they only use one key when assigned to the ME-1.

To connect to the ME-U, make sure your laptop is on a static IP address compatible with the ME-U. So for example, 192.168.1.100 and subnet 255.255.255.0. If that doesn’t work, try the network reset on the ME-U, on the off chance someone changed its IP address.

Any trouble with the above, feel free to open a support ticket with your local A&H distributor or directly with our UK team at support.allen-heath.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.