Channel to All FX Send

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Channel to All FX Send

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ianbuss
    ianbuss
    Participant

First off this console is amazing so my hats off to everyone that’s helped make any part of this happen. The Channel to All Mix feature is my favorite feature on the console and I love to see it beefed up a bit more.

I want to be able to Select an FX Send on a Layer, Press Channel to All Mix, and have the console spill all channels actively routed to that FX Send across the layers. I would use this to quickly validate routing & make on the fly send adjustments to multiple channels while quickly being able to return to where I was.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

this is not working as you intend…
    since by default all channels are routed to all FX and only brought down in level
    this feature will lead to spill all channels all the time unless you are do not route them to the FX
    but this will be an unexpected behaviour on a live mixing desk for nearly all users if this would become the default

the mix buttons for the fx sends are always present on the surface
    so it’s very easy to make adjustments to the mixes
    and you can use the DCA spill feature to organize your channels and your layout different from the layers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.