Channel not going to mix

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Channel not going to mix

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Ran into odd thing at show last night. QU32 worked fine last show. Had been in case since. During sound check we had 6 mixes Setup for band. Talkback 31 and channel 11 would not go to mix 6 which was on Mix 7&8 7L. Also GRP 1&2 was set to Mix mode to feed subs. At first it was working then later it quit. No subs. I couldnt find anything that had changed. I went to GRP 3&4 and changed the output routing and that worked. Went back to 1&2, nothing. We’re going to try to find time before the next show to setup console and see if it is the same. If so, I will do a console reset or Mix Settings reset. I may offload the main scene I use to a USB stick and reload. I have graphic EQs and channel EQs set for that venue. Any ideas on this? I’ve sold a lot of QUs I have had no one report this problem.

Profile photo of Chris93
    Chris93
    Participant

I’ve had this happen once on both iLive and GLD, multiple channels at a time, a channel “on” indicator would be on, but it just wasn’t arriving where it was routed. Reloading the show file fixed both instances, but obviously that’s not ideal during a show. In my cases it wasn’t working when it booted, which suggests something went wrong with loading the file.

Chris

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Chris. Thanks. In this case I think the channels were a problem but I know the GRP 1&2 feeding subs was working then it quit. Been using this board for 2 yrs. First time I’ve seen this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.