Channel Naming

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Channel Naming

This topic contains 56 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lou Lou 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of olivier21
    olivier21
    Participant

Dear A&H-Team,

i really love my Qu-16, but please make it possible to write and save the channel names in the mixer
    (and the Qu-Pad). Every small digital Mixer, (Presonus, Yamaha, Soundcraft, Phonic, Behringer, …) is able
    to write and save the channel names.
    Especially if you recall a scene it is a must have to see the saved channel names.

Thanks a lot.

Oliver

Profile photo of Biggsounds
    Biggsounds
    Participant

+1… absolute necessity at least on the app!

Profile photo of Jimmydrummer
    Jimmydrummer
    Participant

Yep +1 too. This needs doing urgently! (Please!)

Profile photo of smetaxas
    smetaxas
    Participant

YES!!

Profile photo of strat
    strat
    Participant

Yes it is awesome that you can save scenes, But if you are working with numerous artist (Bands) it is hard to remember what each channel is for, Right now I am saving all of my white tape that I use to name channels, Brings me back to my analog day’s, I own a t112 surface for my ilive rig..so you can imagine that I am a little spoiled by that, but some kind of indicator to name channels on the QU16 would be greatly appreciated.. Thank’s A&H

Profile photo of OPW_TES
    OPW_TES
    Participant

This would be a nice option

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I need this too!

Profile photo of jet1968
    jet1968
    Participant

Make it so !!

Profile photo of Ruben
    Ruben
    Participant

I’m actual testing the QU-16 together with the QU-PAD.
    Without possibility of naming the channels on the QU-PAD, I’m sure to return the mixer.
    @Allen&Heath: It is a must. Please hurry up, before many other users are also disapointed about this.

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

I just came to this forum trying to figure out how to label channels figuring I was missing something simple. The QU-PAD app is almost worthless without this ability. I just got this mixer yesterday and will return it if I can’t find any information that says that naming channels is possible or at least will be possible in the near future with an update.

Profile photo of Keith
    Keith
    Participant

I’ve asked and they say its possible – just waiting now…

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

You guys must have never had a large analog board to work on….That is why they(Whomever) made label tape..

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

That must look really funny. Each scene with its own label tape, all cramped on the mixer 🙂
    And label tape on an iPad… 🙂

I know what you mean, but this is a digital console with scene and remote control capabilities. Of course if you don’t need the remote control and use only one scene, yes, you don’t need it. I hope you didn’t really think the OP was asking for it just for such a case.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Without scribble strips exactly how do you propose they achieve this?

Profile photo of jet1968
    jet1968
    Participant

Being able to overwrite ‘CH00’ with a name I presume? That way it should show up on the Qu-pad too

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.