Channel fader is going down

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Channel fader is going down

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alphaestudio Alphaestudio 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alphaestudio
    Alphaestudio
    Participant

Hi, i am facing a wierd automatic fader down, after i stop the sound with my qu16.

The daw starts well with sonar x3, and when i press space for lisntening the music, it feels ok, after i click stop the 2nd fader goes down, and never goes up.I have to reset the fader or tap the sonar daw up or down to set it to the last point.
    Anyone with this problem?

Qu16 Chrome – Sonar X3

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Alphaestudio,

This sounds like it may be sending a MIDI message to the desk which causes the fader to move, so I would recommend removing any MIDI IO between the desk and DAW and see if it stops this behaviour.

Thanks
    Alex

Alphaestudio
    Participant

I will try it Alex.

Alphaestudio
    Participant

Didn’t work because i need that “Costum” DAW to do my mix and my Automation from MIDI Software… It seems like a glitch from the connection MIDI between the mixer and the pc… :/
    Weird stuff…

Thanks Alex

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Alpheastudio,

You can start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com if you would like further assistance with this, but as we don’t officially test Sonar with DAW Control, it may be worth contacting their support department in case they know why this might happen.

Thanks
    Alex

Alphaestudio
    Participant

At least!
    Did it!

I will share my experience with this software (SONAR X3). I’ve made my tests, and it stopped doing that fader problem.
    I’ve shared a picture to you all. In that picture we can see my configuration when i solved the problem. The patch from the channels DAW CONTROL MIDI is very important and can make the difference.

No more problems with faders or channels and no more issues with anything.
    3 Hours spent to solve this puzzle =) but its done!

Thanks for the help Alex.
    Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.