Case for multiple me1

Forums Forums ME Forums ME general discussions Case for multiple me1

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hughesy Hughesy 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KanarieVink
    KanarieVink
    Participant

Which cases (peli, Nanuk, skb) are people using for transporting their me-1’s

I have 4 and would like to put them in case for transport. Custom build is possible, but maybe there are good suggestions. Preferable for 4 or 5 in 1 case. Including some extra stuff. Adapter, cable. …..

Thanks for the input.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Look at the Pelican or style there of cases that have the diced foam inserts you can pluck out to fit what you need.
    Look around for a generic case that can be re used and buy the foam and cut to fit.
    An electric meat carving or bread knife with the two blades cuts case foam perfect.

Profile photo of Bobshaw
    Bobshaw
    Participant

Swanflight in the UK do a flightcase that can hold 6 units and it has additional storage space. Not super cheap, but their quality is spot on and they ship globally

https://www.swanflight.com/allen-heath-me1-mixer-flightcase-holds-6.html

Profile photo of KanarieVink
    KanarieVink
    Participant

Thanks all for the input.

Have a nice 2023 🙂

Profile photo of croydon_clothears
    croydon_clothears
    Participant

A little late to this thread but like you I have 4 x ME-1 panels and I travel them with their accessories, 10/15 metre Ethercon cables and a Presonus AVB PoE switch in one of these:
    https://www.studiospares.com/cable-gig-bag-50-by-trojan-pro-459670.htm

Profile photo of Gogos
    Gogos
    Participant

This is my way….take my old Peli-Case and cut thick foam for inside. Hold it fine and Peli is Peli as know and no more comment need… 😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of OKC E&E
    OKC E&E
    Participant

Are those aftermarket mic mounts in the back? If so, do you mind sharing info?

Profile photo of Hughesy
    Hughesy
    Participant

Hello, can I ask where you got the foam from please? Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.