Can't Update new Firmware

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive feature suggestions Can't Update new Firmware

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of iwan iwan 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of iwan
    iwan
    Participant

about 1 year ago I updated my ilive system from V1.83 to V1.90. Now a days I try to the newest version, but my surfaces T112 and T80 can’t detect the USB drive. I already copy the Firmware folder to my root directory USB drive. How I can update it with the new one.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

use the editor…

page 2 on this document

Profile photo of iwan
    iwan
    Participant

thank you for any suggestion and after investigation of my problems, I found that my surface can’t detect the USB stick. It can be seen on the screen at below there is no icon came up. Finally I used new USB stick and copy the original file from allen-heath website. After unzip the file and copy it to the USB stick, now I successfully update the firmware V1.94
    Just share:
    1. copy the folder “firmware” containing all files needed for updating to the root directory of USB stick.
    2. plug to the USB drive on the surface and wait about 3 seconds until USB icon comes up on screen below
    3. go to menu UTILITY > Firmware > Update Firmware
    It will take about 3 minutes since iLive will update TouchScreen, Mixrack and Surface in once.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘iLive feature suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.