Can’t see libraries on thumb drive

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Can’t see libraries on thumb drive

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of psikes psikes 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

My PNY 32 gig thumb drive (CE FC are the only things visible on the case of the drive) worked fine for updating the software and formatted up just great. Every time I try to get to the user libraries it says none to be found even though I loaded them in. Am I doing something wrong? I also get the same response to Shows, none on the USB even though I loaded a sample show into that directory. Are the thumb drives so finicky that they will work for a software update but not libraries, shows, etc.

Thanks, Phil

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Never mind, after more searching I finally found what I was looking for already asked and answered in the forum. This place is a great repository of information. We are anxiously waiting to do our removal of the GL2400-32 and put the Qu 32 in and get to work. The learning curve can be a bit much for an old analog guy but what fun.

Phil

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.