Can't log in to Qu general discussion forum

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Can't log in to Qu general discussion forum

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of [XAP]Bob [XAP]Bob 9 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ljefe
    ljefe
    Participant

I’m posting here because this is the only part of the forum I can access while logged in. I would like to post a question in the General Discussion forum about the Qu-16, but when I go to that forum the site logs me out. When I try to log back in, I am taken to the Home page and when I click the link to get back to the General Discussion forum, the site logs me out again.

I cleaned out my cookies and passwords, then re-tried, but no luck. I’m on a Macbook Air using the latest Safari.

I will ask my question here, although this isn’t the correct forum:

Do the compressor or gate in the Qu-16 have ducking/sidechain capabilities? I see some conversation about a 1.7 OS update on the horizon that will either add or expand this feature. Will this be included in the Qu-16?

Thanks for any help!

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Re: login

I had the same thing going on. Here’s how to work it.

Log in. You will be re-directed to the home page. Select “Forums” tab, then click Qu. When you get the Qu forum page you may or may not show logged in, so just refresh the page by clicking on the “circle-arrow” icon in the URL bar. You should now show as logged in.

The same phenomenon will happen again when you select a topic/message, so just hit refresh again to verify as logged in. Don’t ask me why, but that’s the way it works…for me.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

No side chain, but ducking coming in 1.7 I think

Profile photo of ljefe
    ljefe
    Participant

Dick, thank you for those directions. I will try that asap.

I hope the Qu-16 gets the ducking feature! The new update is due soon, I think.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

End of the month.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.