Can't connect to reaper

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Can't connect to reaper

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brian69
    Brian69
    Participant

Hi all

I recently got my SQ5 and wanted to connect to reaper. Only problem is, it can’t find my mixer and can’t seem to find a solution. Someone who can help me?

Got a second problem because I removed my SQ- MIDI IN and can’t get it back.

Kind regards

Brian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@brian69

You would do better to ask in a pc or reaper forum.
    The problem is NOT the SQ.

From your diagrams it looks like a Reaper or driver problem with windoze.

Profile photo of Brian69
    Brian69
    Participant

Hi,

I got it to work with only 2 channels. I already downloaded the audio drivers but can’t choose them to use in Reaper… I’m stuck with 2 channels now not 32. Someone knows how I can fix this?

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@brian69

Record on the SQ and move all tracks to reaper to edit/mix/master/burn.

Don’t use reaper?
    Use different drivers?
    Ask in a Reaper forum. Is this really an SQ problem or a pc/driver & reaper issue?

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

On the Reaper Audio Setup you can choose the driver type. Use ASIO and then select the SQ driver. You also can adjust the number of input and output channels you want to use for Reaper.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi @brian69,

Sorry to hear you’re having some issues with your setup.
    A screenshot of your audio device settings in Reaper (similar to the others) would also be useful here, but a few questions that might point to a solution:

• Are you selecting the ASIO device (32×32 channels) or the WDM/Direct Sound/WaveOut/WASAPI system device (2×8 channels)?
    • Have you tried reinstalling both the latest SQ Windows driver and Reaper?
    • Do you have any other programs open which may be trying to access the SQ directly? (e.g. other DAW’s or Audio/MIDI applications)
    • Are you able to access the SQ through A&H MIDI Control? and if so, what are your settings and does shutting this down make any difference in Reaper?

Thanks,
    Keith.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.