can stereo mixes follow the main mix pan setting?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions can stereo mixes follow the main mix pan setting?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dpdan dpdan 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

I know that the stereo mixes 5-6. 7-8, 9-10 have their own panning, but I could have sworn that these mixes can be set to share the same pan setting that is used in the main mix. I am referring to behavior on the actual Qu mixer, not the QU Pad app or QUYOU app.

yes / no?
    I think I am confusing this with the Mackie DL32R which can use the main pan for stereo mixes, or choose to have their own panning.

pan settings

Profile photo of Gordon
    Gordon
    Participant

No. To the best on my knowledge, you cannot set mix channel panning to follow L/R. In the Mix routing screen, no matter which pick-off point you choose, (Post-Preamp, Pre-EQ, Post-EQ, Post-All,) the pan controls seem to always stay independent.

You can, however, manually set them all to roughly match your L/R panning.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I can not ever remember seeing a setting to do that.

Profile photo of dpdan
    dpdan
    Participant

you are all correct, it is not an available feature, it would be nice though 🙂
    As Gordon said, I have the pans set to match the main mix, no big deal really.

Thanks guys 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.