Can logging in as a user auto-load a scene?

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Can logging in as a user auto-load a scene?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MarkPAman MarkPAman 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ericopp
    ericopp
    Participant

Our SQ6 is in a multipurpose room, and multiple people will be using the system. Right now our main audio techs have the admin password, but I created a ‘basic’ user that only has access to a couple mics and the headphone jack – no editing, setup, etc. I set it up so that the basic login can load a scene, and then set the parameters so that only that one scene can be loaded.

What I’ve found, though, is that when you log in to the basic profile, it still pulls up whatever setup was in use last. So the user has to go in and load the basic scene.

Is there a way to set it up so that when the basic user logs in it automatically loads that basic scene? Or is there another way of solving this problem that I’m not thinking of? Just trying to make this as simple as possible for the average person.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

From page 68 of the manual:

If required, touch the ‘User Scene’ value to choose a scene to load when the user logs in.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.