Can flashing channel mutes be made to be solid when using a mute group?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Can flashing channel mutes be made to be solid when using a mute group?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jwinn256 jwinn256 2 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Is there a secret way the flashing channel mute LEDs can be made solid when using a mute group?

At a couple of installs they use quite a few channels with the mute groups and the flashing is a little distracting.

Mute via DCA does the same thing, all of the groups are in use for various routing functions so that will not work as a work around.
    Scenes would work, though I’m sure they would not always be updated and saved as needed.

Can the surface LEDs be dimmed independent of the screen?

Thanks
    Mike C.

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

No and no.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

That confirms what I was thinking.

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

You do have some dimming control by holding the setup key and rotating the multifunction knob.

Phil

Profile photo of jwinn256
    jwinn256
    Participant

+1 on this request. I’m actually installing an SQ today, but will have this same issue on a QU shortly.

Church setup. Want to be able to mute the whole band during the sermon. But that’s most of the channels, and no one wants to see all that flashing throughout the whole sermon.

The GLD had a separate LED beside each mute button to show this. Without that, I’d suggest the LEDs be half-lit (half brightness) when muted via group. Or I’d be fine with all of the channel mutes being solid and the Soft key flashing instead.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.