Can anyone point me towards a basic set up thread…I\\\\\\\'m defeated!!

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration Can anyone point me towards a basic set up thread…I\\\\\\\'m defeated!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of DC DC 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

I’m having great problems making QU24 connect to my Mac with logic. It seems to be speaking to Logic but that’s about all. No audio, no moving faders….Can anyone help an analog man in a digital world??

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Maybe this one: Qu16 and Logic Setup
    But that’s more DAW control. Can’t remember a thread about configuration of audio streaming with Logic (don’t expect this to be too complicated or different from any other audio device).

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Thanks Andreas…..I’ll see if it helps……it’s a very frustrating desk (or is it just me)

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

The desk should not contain much potential for frustrations, but I have to admit there is plenty of functionality inside the box and it takes some time to get into this new world when coming from analog.
    One point to start is checking out the block diagram at the end of The Manual. A printed version next to the desk does help to understand the internal routing and how the various sections interact regarding the audio path. Next step would be to understand operation of the surface, i.e. the necessity to select a channel in order to control channel parameters.
    If thats all clear, next step would be to understand the routing stuff between the desk and a USB-connected DAW, particularly when routing audio back from the DAW/PC/Mac to the Qu.

Profile photo of Mike
    Mike
    Participant

Seems like a good plan.

Profile photo of DC
    DC
    Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.