C3500 touchscreen problem

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive troubleshooting C3500 touchscreen problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicole A&H Nicole A&H 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of maldos695
    maldos695
    Participant

Hello! Today I’ve had a problem with my Dlive C3500 surface. During the show the image disappeared from the left touch screen. It lasted for several minutes. The resetting of the surface with the power switch didn’t help. The image on this screen looked ok during the booting process. The screen with booting options (advanced or normal boot) looked ok. But when the surface loaded it had the same problem. It seems that the touchscreen was responding correctly but the image was distorted. Sometime later (or after several hard presses on the touch screen) this bug disappeared and It hasn’t reappeared since then. I also unplugged from the Dlive network some devices that were controlling PA-system. Do you happen to have any ideas about how to solve this problem?
    I’ve attached the video of what was happening with the surface

Profile photo of Nicole A&H
    Nicole A&H

Hi @maldos695,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this.

Please can you send this video in and submit a ticket at support.allen-heath.com.

When submitting the ticket, please include information on what version of firmware you are on, what other devices were being used and any event logs from when this occurred.

I can then investigate this in more detail for you.

Kindest Regards,
    Nicole

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.