Bulk Delete Show Files on Surface?

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Bulk Delete Show Files on Surface?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wolfgang Wolfgang 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jgthesoudguy
    jgthesoudguy
    Participant

I’ve been using dLive for a few years now at a house gig. My SOP is to load my main template at the beginning of the day, store scenes at sound checks and then store a new show file for that day with all of the day’s scenes; overwrite as necessary throughout the day. I’ve gathered a lot of show files that I don’t need over the years and would like a reasonably fast way to delete the really old stuff. Right now I have to scroll to the file, hit delete, confirm delete, and then it pops back to the top. It takes forever. Does anyone know of a faster way to do this, or should this go into a feature request? I’d love to select a string of files or discreet selections and hit delete > confirm delete one time. Thanks all!

Profile photo of Wolfgang
    Wolfgang
    Participant

That is a very, very good suggestion!

I do exactly the same thing. I create a separate showfile per day. If the result was good, it becomes the new reference for the respective band, otherwise it is deleted after some time.

I try to keep the number of showfiles on my Surface as low as possible. Because I don’t do this every time I switch off, I have to remove several shows again and again.
    On the computer it’s easy, you just open the folder and delete what you don’t need anymore. But on the Surface, you can only delete one show at a time, which can be a bit annoying depending on the number of shows.
    The possibility of marking several shows for deletion would be very helpful here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.