BUG REPORT

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of AudioBL AudioBL 4 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Korcraft
    Korcraft
    Participant

I’m not sure where to post this but it isn’t a suggested feature so I’m left with general discussion.

I have found that when I load a new show the memory window cannot be closed with the X in the top right corner. I don’t know if this is common or just our Abantis, but it is happening.

Here are some details in case what I am saying isn’t clear.

Boot Avantis and login. Loads the last opened show (or at least that’s how it seems to function).
    I then go to UTILITY>MEMORY under the SHOW MANAGER tab I select a different show and press RECALL.

Avantis does a short of soft reboot and loads new show. Once it finishes loading the new show it brings up the last window that was opened. In this case the UTILITY/MEMORY/SHOW MANAGER.
    I then try to click the X in the top right corner of that window but nothing happens. It’s like the Avantis is frozen.

The only way to get the window to disappear is to select another menu from the left of the screen (BANK, PROCESSING, SCENE, etc)
    After that the Avantis works normally including that same UTILITY/MEMORY/SHOW MANAGER window.

It’s not the end of the world as there is a fairly simple work around, but I know it isn’t functioning as intended so I thought I would report it.

Profile photo of Nicole A&H
    Nicole A&H

Hi @korcraft

This isn’t expected behaviour.

If you are still having this issue, please submit a ticket at support@allen-heath.com and we can look into this for you.

Kindest Regards,
    Nicole

Profile photo of AudioBL
    AudioBL
    Participant

Hi Nicole

That’s exactly what I had too.

Kind regards
    Markus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.