Bookmark option for processing "In" keys

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Bookmark option for processing "In" keys

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ioTon ioTon 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Milow
    Milow
    Participant

Back at my desk after the pandemic break, what I miss most is the quick access to the processing pages in the main display. I usually want to look first and then adjust, so the “Screen follows Surface” option is not enough for me (with HPF I always lose focus on the EQ parameters). Finding and hitting the associated very small field on the touchscreen distracts me and costs time.
    I would like the option to jump to the respective processing screen by pressing the “In” buttons. Personally, I rarely switch off processing with the hardware buttons without being on the screen, but I switch between the processing modules all the time. I know that A&H does not like any other assignment of control elements, but here the LED (active / off) of the button could remain. As a compromise, a longer press on the “In” button could trigger the navigation. What is your opinion about this?

Profile photo of ioTon
    ioTon
    Participant

Good idea!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.