Blinking Display in mix

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ feature suggestions Blinking Display in mix

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jb07
    jb07
    Participant

a warning on the fader displays(blink?) when you are in a mix rather than in the LR output

Profile photo of tourtelot
    tourtelot
    Participant

I would also like to have some OBVIOUS indication that I am not in the L/R mix but understanding that makes me acquire the habit of ALWAYS hitting the L/R button every time I have navigated away. It’s sort of like the Cmd-S key in Pro Tools. I never don’t do it every time.

I am trying to just make it a habit. Getting better but not there yet.

D.

Profile photo of Dave Meadowcroft
    Dave Meadowcroft
    Participant

Mixing live some kind of more obvious warning when in Sends on Fader mode would be helpful.
    There’s the tiny tab on the screen and the LR key is not lit/relevant mix key is lit but something that stands out would be better.
    Anybody remember the ‘rude solo’ on old Makie desks or the ‘lit up like a Christmas tree’ on the LS9.
    A fast red flash on the LR would be a good solution. It’s already there and can do red plus it’s always close to the action.

Profile photo of jb07
    jb07
    Participant

Why not display the name of the tracks in reverse video? or by flashing? it’s a little idea

Profile photo of tourtelot
    tourtelot
    Participant

Great idea Dave. Flash the L/R button red when not in L/R. Brilliant!

D.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

+1

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.