Beyerdynamic TG1000 integration, as you've done for Shure

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive feature suggestions Beyerdynamic TG1000 integration, as you've done for Shure

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Duesenbert Duesenbert 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Franck
    Franck
    Participant

Hello A&H,
    You’ve done a nice job with the integration of the control of the receiver from SHURE (ULX, QLX, Axient)… But, can you make the same job with the TG1000 series from Beyerdynamic ? They have a network connection also, and it’s possible to control them with a simple Browser. You can access to the sema infos (RF Level, Audio level, battery, name, frequency, gain, mute, etc…) – That’s what I do whith my iPad to monitor my 14 links ; but I will appreciate if I can have them directly on my C2500…
    Thanks,
    Franck

Profile photo of Franck
    Franck
    Participant

Hello A&H,
    What about this suggestion ?
    Thanks

Profile photo of Duesenbert
    Duesenbert
    Participant

Hi Franck, where are you located? I’m in the US and wasn’t even aware Beyerdynamic made RF gear! Curious if that’s a pretty standard brand of RF where you are located or if it’s as rare as it is here. That may be why it’s not been integrated into the dLive like Shure and Sennheiser.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.