better documentation

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions better documentation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

for a brand new user i found the documentation to be nice but inadequate
    terms used were not defined or not defined until long after there first use

i see comments in the forums that tell things that are not in the users manual for the qu32

suggest adding a glossary of all acronyms and terms used
    also adding all the missing tips and factoids found in these discussions here

as to videos
    there are many of them
    most are poor to bad or worse
    and most have terrible audio that is not intelligible. often too low, or noisy ,
    or worse also has useless noise andor ‘music’ that destroys the words so they cant be understood
    and many have bad camera usage, others go way too fast with a sudden arm in front of the camera

AH should make high quality documentation and videos not rely on others to provide good training as that is a fail

Profile photo of Ryan
    Ryan
    Participant

What are some of the terms you were expecting to have defined?

A&H has a number of videos related to the Qu series on their YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AllenandHeathUK/playlists

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@ryan

I would like the manual to have a list of all the acronyms and abbrevs in a list for reference.
    Some can be figured out. Some remain a mystery until you stumble upon the answer.

Also explain AH usage which I find in cases to be different from the way I had seen it used in the past.

Finally, I am discovering that the manual does not cover all the details that could be useful.
    At a minimum it should show an org chart of all the screens to guide understanding and for reference by new users.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.