Behringer Powerplay P16M

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Behringer Powerplay P16M

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of TJ TJ 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Hopefully with other price drops recently at some point, AH could just lower price of ME1 to something more compatible. Why reinvent it or have something cheaper? It is a great box. I hate to see it cheapened.

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

Hardware compromise might be necessary. I’m sure it could be made cheaper if they dropped the PoE feature, for example. Price usually boils down to how much something costs to produce.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

But look what they just did with the GLD and stage boxes. GLD 80 selling for less than I paid for a B stock dealer cost. Guess it will become a permanent demo unit.

Profile photo of Hawk
    Hawk
    Participant

And AR2412 dropped from $2200 to $1250! How big is the margin there?

Profile photo of Hawk
    Hawk
    Participant

@john-s

Another idea is to use PowerPlay P16-I input rack with AR2412. In this way, you can group your inputs to at least 8 mixes and feed them from AR2412 into the P16-I. From P16-I, it connects to the personal mixer with PoE. Not bad?

Profile photo of Hawk
    Hawk
    Participant

And AB168 price dropped to $999…

Profile photo of TJ
    TJ
    Participant

I have some P16-M’s and a P16-D distribution module, is there any way for me to connect these to my current Allen and Heath mixer, it is a QU-16. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.