Aviom>ME-1

Forums Forums ME Forums ME general discussions Aviom>ME-1

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I posted this in another topic but thought it more appropriate here….

Not having received my ME-1 yet for evaluation, I don’t think I have seen this anywhere, but will the ME-1 operate on an A-net Aviom system? I know the opposite works. Only reason is I have some Aviom customers who don’t like the Aviom PM’s quality of audio and at least one church client has some defective units and I thought I might demo the ME-1 on their system and see what they think.

I REREAD the description and it says compatibility with Aviom/Pro16, but was not sure if that meant it would work in that direction.

George, MIDCOMM AV
    KY, USA

GLD80/AR2412 GLD112/AR2412/2xAR84 QU16, ME-1 on order

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Yes, ME‐1 can be used in AVIOM mode (16 channels) in any existing AVIOM A‐Net Pro16 system. It can be used as a drop in replacement for an AVIOM A‐16ii in most cases, but it cannot be powered by an AVIOM hub.

Hope this helps.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Nicola: Thanks that is good news. That opens the door for me for some potential clients. Would have to work around the hub issues, but still doable in some cases…

Thanks
    George, MIDCOMM AV
    KY USA

Profile photo of papromike
    papromike
    Participant

George, BTW, we are completing our demo kits right now and should be up and running in a week or so.

The ME1/MEU demo kits will include
    (4) Stations of ME-1 complete with all brackets
    (1) ME-U POE hub
    (1) Dante card
    (1) Madi card
    (1) Me-D card
    (1) ES card

these will all be in a flight case, you can contact your local sales rep to arrange for a demo of the system.

contact

Online MarketingMain Office – 150 Quadral Dr. Suite A, Wadsworth, OH 44281 | PH. 330-336-7504 | FAX. 330-335-9061

Theyll hook you up.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Sorry papromike. I forgot to respond to this. I appreciate the info and offer. I will certainly keep that in mind.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.