Avantis with m-Waves no audio passing through

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Avantis with m-Waves no audio passing through

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SpaceRich SpaceRich 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SpaceRich
    SpaceRich
    Participant

I am having issues with Mixing board not sending or receiving and audio via the m-waves V3 card. I contacted waves support and they said everything is good with the software. I also have the Allen and Heath SQ-7 with m-waves card and that works well with the same laptop.

The mixing board is reading the card and the laptop is connecting to the card. The laptop is reading the FW and boot version of the m-Waves card and on the mixing board in setup/audio/IO cards, I am seeing Wave SoundGrid on I/O port 1 (which the card is connected to) I’ve tried the card on both IO ports but still nothing.

Any ideas

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

did you patched anything?

Profile photo of SpaceRich
    SpaceRich
    Participant

Yes everything patched properly.
    For trial I would use the insert on a channel to send to waves sound grid to be processed. Not getting no input on the program. Even if I tried virtual sound from logic to the board through the card, not getting any signal on the board.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.