Avantis softkey pressed by using a Stream Deck.

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Avantis softkey pressed by using a Stream Deck.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kimee Kimee 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Rick
    Rick
    Participant

So, I am looking into purchasing a Stream Deck for my productions. I recently have been thinking about buying a stream deck to call Qlab cues during productions. I am also thinking about using the Stream Deck to control the avantis softkeys. Does anyone know if you can program this to work?

Profile photo of AdamsFlys
    AdamsFlys
    Participant

I’m not sure if you can directly control softkeys, but you can control a large number of parameters from the streamdeck. I’d suggest that you download the companion software, and play around with it to see if it can do what you need before buying the streamdeck. You can do everything you’d need without the hardware, the hardware just provides a control surface.

Profile photo of Kimee
    Kimee
    Participant

You can ask the seller for help with this problem. I think that if they want to sell things, they will help you as much as they can.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.