Avantis reverting to a scene from several weeks ago

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis troubleshooting Avantis reverting to a scene from several weeks ago

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of zman2206 zman2206 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Joshnuck
    Joshnuck
    Participant

This Sunday we had a strange issue where out of nowhere our Avantis console did a complete reset, and reverted to a scene that I had made a couple weeks ago. We lost all of the channel processing settings and every fader went to zero. At first I thought, no problem, I’ll just reload my scene that I had saved on Wednesday, but when I went to the scenes menu, the scene was gone, and the only ones available were from about two weeks ago. What I’m wondering is if there was something we might have done to cause this, and how I can keep that from happening again, because I had to basically rebuild the scene I had. I now know to save everything to a USB drive so it doesn’t get lost, but still, that was extremely frustrating, as I had to spend about an hour rebuilding my routing and channel processing.

We were having problems with our network that morning, with several devices having trouble connecting, but I don’t see how that could cause the board to reset itself like that.

We were on the same “show” the whole time, so I can guarantee we didn’t move to a different show.

Profile photo of zman2206
    zman2206
    Participant

Did this get resolved? I think we are having some of the same issues with PEQ, mix assignments, mix volumes, etc… reverting to ‘old’ scene values.

Thanks for any info you may have.

G

Profile photo of Scott
    Scott
    Participant

Is there a user with a scene assigned to it that may be logging in? Check each user to verify that either no scene is loading on login, or the correct scene is loading on login.

Profile photo of zman2206
    zman2206
    Participant

Scott,

We do have several users but only 1 user automatically loads a scene on login and that scene is the same one we use. I’ve seen compressor types change as well.????

G

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.