Audio showing on Computer but not recieving any

Forums Forums ME Forums ME troubleshooting Audio showing on Computer but not recieving any

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ShaolinHash ShaolinHash 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ShaolinHash
    ShaolinHash
    Participant

Hi

Looking for some help if anyone can,

I have a Xone 4d conntected to my Imac via usb. Everything has worked fine but now everything has stopped.

The computer audio is finding the mixer and I can select it as audio however nothing happens when I do. If if go to ableton live I can select it but nothing will play when I try to trigger it, on youtube videos just wont play and on Spotify it will play with no audio then display a message saying “cannot play current song”.

I have deleted all the software and reinstalled with the most up to date but still nothing.

The xone 4d is working fine when I connect my vinyl player to it and it plays through that no problem but it doesnt seem to be working with the computer, even when I changed the cable connecting.

Can somebody please help or recommend somewhere that can?

Profile photo of ShaolinHash
    ShaolinHash
    Participant

Just a quick edit to this – when i select it as the computers output it tells me the device has no output channels

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.