Audio mixdown differences between Cubase 5 and 10: QU-Drive invalid project err

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Audio mixdown differences between Cubase 5 and 10: QU-Drive invalid project err

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gordon Gordon 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Heimdallr
    Heimdallr
    Participant

Hi there!
    I use multitrack playback on QU-SB with QU-Drive.
    I export tracks (TRK01.WAV … TRK18.WAV, 24bit/48kHz, mono, same length) from Cubase LE AI Elements 10 (without iXML chunk or another flags, don’t use wave extensible format), place their into \AHQU\USBMTK\QU-MT001 folder on flash drive and get “Invalid project” error.
    After that I do same tracks in Cubase 5 (with same export parameters and naming), replace files in QU-MT001, and all working correctly.
    Have anybody ideas why so? Maybe I forget to do something important before export from Cubase 10?

Profile photo of Gordon
    Gordon
    Participant

I don’t have either Cubase version, but I can make a suggestion. I attempt to solve most problems by Process of Elimination.

It may be a problem with only one WAV file. With the Cubase 5 files on the flash drive and working, copy/replace only one file at a time, testing them on the mixer each time between file copies.

If you are certain that all parameters are set the same in both versions, then perhaps a file-compare utility/app can find what is different between flash drive copies.

Sorry I couldn’t help more. Just giving you food for thought. Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.