"Audio MIDI Setup" for ST1 not working

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting "Audio MIDI Setup" for ST1 not working

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Allen & Heath Product Support Allen & Heath Product Support 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Hey Trevor, due this is primary a user-community, please contact your distributor or technical support for fast response:
    https://community.allen-heath.com/forums/topic/ah-technical-support

Hi guys,

I’ve tried to replicate this in-house this morning and no joy, the audio seems to route to ST1 just fine on our MBP running Mavericks 10.9.4.

As many of the people experiencing this issue are using Mavericks can I ask you to submit support tickets by emailing support@allen-heath.com, being sure to include a full system breakdown including what model and year of mac, OS version i.e. Late 2008 Macbook Pro.

Apple had their fair share of issues around 10.9.1 and I’m not convinced that this has been entirely resolved.

On a side note, if you have a support query please submit a ticket using the email address above, we respond to tickets as a priority in product support.

@Trevor, I responded to your ticket this morning.

Cheers
    Mike

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.