Assigning Custom Inputs to Channel Strips using SQ MixPad (SQ6)

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Assigning Custom Inputs to Channel Strips using SQ MixPad (SQ6)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KeithJ A&H KeithJ A&H 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of arretx
    arretx
    Participant

On the console, I can drag inputs to faders on any layer.

In SQ MixPad, it seems that I can only view the layout but am unable to drag and drop custom inputs to channel strips. Is is possible to edit the layout on the SQ Mixpad?

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Yes, Check Setup->Strip Assign
    Maybe it help you when you also read, at least once, the Help manual of the App.

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

sorry, you must be connected to the SQ and then you have to use Setup->Custom Strip to setup the 6 custom layers of the app

Profile photo of arretx
    arretx
    Participant

Well, I’ve done that, but it doesn’t seem to be sending the changes to the desk. Does it need to be edited in offline mode and then pushed to the desk?

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Hmm, when doing a setup in offline mode you can assign the faderstrips of the layers of the console. You can then send this setup to the console.
    But when you are connected to the console with the app, you cannot change the strip assignmrnts of the console layers. You can setup the custom strips of the app. And these strip assignment is stored on the device where the app is running and will never be transferred to the SQ.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

there was a discussion about that some months ago
    don’t remember the conclusion, only that it was…

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.