Assigning Channels to ME1

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Assigning Channels to ME1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tkofaith tkofaith 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tkofaith
    tkofaith
    Participant

We have 2 ME1s on our system. The last time I ran the system both of the ME1s had the same channels available for the musicians. Tonight one had certain channels that the other didn’t. I tried resetting the inputs from the ME1, but it did nothing. Moving the CAT5 to another open jack did nothing. In the I/O section of the GLD I found where the ME1 Mode is located, but I don’t how to select which of the 40 available channels to send to the ME1s. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tim

Profile photo of Mrvoltz
    Mrvoltz
    Participant

It also depends on what mode the ME1 is in. They don’t have to follow the same layout you have in the IO section they can reprogram the ME to have what they want from whatever you make available in the IO screen(40 channels to choose from).
    In the default mode the ME 1 will assign the first 16 channels in the IO to the keys. but you can also assign groups on the ME and have multiple inputs under one key. For more info see the ME manual starting at pg 21-24.

As for the IO screen set ME1 mode then choose an output and at the bottom assign what goes there, usually ‘input direct out’ then the channel number in start then hit apply.

Profile photo of tkofaith
    tkofaith
    Participant

Thank you, Mrvoltz!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.