Assigning channel on QU-PAC and AR2412

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Assigning channel on QU-PAC and AR2412

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andreas Andreas 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

I have an AR2412 connected to a QU-PAC. I can assign the inputs on the AR2412 to any channel on the QU-PAC. What I’d like to do is assign inputs 1-24 on AR2412 to channels 1-24 on QU-PAC and then inputs 1-8 on QU-PAC to channels 25-32 on QU-PAC. Is this possible? If so, I can’t seem to figure out how to assign an input on the QU-PAC to a different channel.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Without having one in front of me initially don’t think that’s possible. You would need at least a 084 connected to the expander port on the 2412 si the console seed the extra inputs.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Local inputs on any Qu are locked to their respective channels (possibly a hardware restriction, don’t know). Only remote inputs (coming from a dSnake-box) can be assigned at will.
    Just keep channels 1-8 local and assign your AR2412 to channels 9..32. Not sure if there’s a user layer on the QuPac where you could swap channels as preferred.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.