Apple Remote for iTunes

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Apple Remote for iTunes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jonnyweston jonnyweston 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mamerica
    mamerica
    Participant

Apple has a new app that can be used to control a device running iTunes (OSX or Windows versions) remotely with an iPad, iPod or iPhone. You can download it for free at the app store.

https://www.apple.com/apps/remote/

Now those without streaming capability can plug their computer into the 1/8 inch stereo jack on the mixer and control walk-in music or play tunes between sets wirelessly.

Profile photo of jonnyweston
    jonnyweston
    Participant

he he he…. i love it when people come across remote and think its new.
    Spread the word brother – it is, has been and will continue to be a super awesome and useful app!

i have been doing the very same thing as you have suggested for nearly 5 years now, and it works flalessly.

It actually was one of the first 10 apps to be created by apple.
    I used to work for them and remember the hype back in 08 when it was released.

I was on the beta team at the time and I think I first had my first copy around May 2008
    Cheers for the share!

JW

Profile photo of jonnyweston
    jonnyweston
    Participant

oh and for the “non compliant” non apple users LOL, there is a rip-off version for android that works just as well as Apples version.
    the trade off – you have to pay just a few quid for it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.