Anyone know where I can get a manual

Forums Forums Avantis Forums Avantis General Discussions Anyone know where I can get a manual

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ioTon ioTon 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of zman2206
    zman2206
    Participant

Need some documentation – while I can get around the interface it would be nice to have a hard or soft copy to get details without trial and error.

At least can someone tell me 1) what is saved in a Show vs what is saved in a Scene. 2) If I save a scene does it automatically update in the show?

I think I know the answer – I made some scene changes, saved them, then reloaded the show (after firmware update) and lost the changes. Is that right?

Thanks for any info –

Gary

Profile photo of Mfk0815
    Mfk0815
    Participant

Have you tried to download the documentation from the product page? There you willget at least information like what is stored inscenes and shows. Saving data manually is usual for computer programs like text editors, DAWs and so on. So why should this be different for shows andscenes?

Profile photo of Martijn
    Martijn
    Participant

https://www.allen-heath.com/media/Avantis-Firmware-Reference-Guide-V1.03.pdf

1 Page 72>
    2. No, if you want to store the updates scene’s you have to store the show manually

Profile photo of zman2206
    zman2206
    Participant

Hard lesson to learn – thanks for the link. I’ll assume there is one for 1.10 or that one is coming soon. I’ll delve into the 1.03 for to start.

I appreciate your time.

G

Profile photo of Jack_AH
    Jack_AH
    Profile photo of ioTon
    ioTon
    Participant

with Block diagram!!!
    great!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.