Anybody using Zedi 10fx with garageband?

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive troubleshooting Anybody using Zedi 10fx with garageband?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Richmeister2 Richmeister2 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jsmcmichael
    jsmcmichael
    Participant

I cant’ seem to get the effects from zedi 10fx into my garageband project. I hear them when i record but dont when i play back

Profile photo of Richmeister2
    Richmeister2
    Participant

I’m looking to purchase an old Zed18 for use in Garageband. Are you at least getting individual tracks to show up in Garageband?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

So are you talking 2 track USB here?
    I’m sure I have recorded 2 track using a ZED10fx however not into garage band but other software into an iMac
    and had reverb.
    Can you take a pic of the desk se we can see the settings?

Richmeister2
    Participant

Thanks for replying! I want to record with separate tracks – I need 8 tracks total. The board that we’re looking at is here:

https://quincy.craigslist.org/ele/d/hannibal-used-soundboard-mixer/6939059200.html

pics are pretty good. We’re using an Alesis now, but we’re only seeing 2 tracks (this shows internal mics, but it’s the same 2 channel max when we plug in the device – just says ‘USB’). Pics attached of what I see, and then another photo of the type of thing that should be showing up (similar – just did a capture on YouTube).

I need it to see each instrument that’s plugged into each XLR slot on the board (3 vocal mics, 4 drum mics, 1 keyboard line-in) so we can mix each individually (here’s our band: https://www.facebook.com/bubsdaddyband/). I know that I can get an interface for our Alesis, but we’d rather use this board for live sound and simultaneous recording. Let me know if that doesn’t make sense.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Of course you do realise you can not get 8 single tracks out any of the ZED range except the ZED R16

And unfortunately this is the iLive Forum.
    You might have more luck over in Gearslutz forum

Richmeister2
    Participant

so I can only get 2 channels out of the zed18?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

2 Bus

ZED Series

Richmeister2
    Participant

ok – thanks – I appreciate the info!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.