Anybody use 1.2 yet?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Anybody use 1.2 yet?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jet1968 jet1968 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jet1968
    jet1968
    Participant

Thanks for that, added it to my bookmarks 🙂

Profile photo of jet1968
    jet1968
    Participant

The addition of the extra PEQ’s is nice, be even nicer to have the High Pass Filter alongside. I’d really like a HPF on the FX returns too, especially verb

Profile photo of GR-PDX
    GR-PDX
    Participant

The addition of the extra PEQ’s is nice, be even nicer to have the High Pass Filter alongside. I’d really like a HPF on the FX returns too, especially verb

See this thread in the “Feature Suggestions” forum and put in your vote if you think it matches. Helps moderators to keep track of how popular ideas are if they are consolidated.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hello. I have used both my QU16 5 times with this new update. Absolutely amazing mixer. This little mixer is programmable as a FOH drive rack and also can use the 4 efx from my large 40 channel analogue desk well.
    Thank you Allen-Heath
    I just have 2 requests now.
    I would like to turn the outputs 5-10 outputs into internal subgroups?
    Or maybe have the “option” of either subgroups or outputs
    I know I could use an external summing device? (more gadgets to carry around)

Second request would be to link multiple units to create 32 channels
    Anyhow thanks for this product. Brilliant!

Profile photo of jet1968
    jet1968
    Participant

slightly confused by the scene display in 1.2….in the bar at the bottom it shows current scene (1) and next (1) both the same scene? Also when you make changes and save a new scene it says you are still on the last one, not the one you just saved?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.