Any Qu users in Munich?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Any Qu users in Munich?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of volounteer volounteer 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of geesbert
    geesbert
    Participant

Hi

Is there anyone living in or close to Munich who is firm in using the Qu with ableton and mac?

I am a helpless case in understanding this board and would want to hire someone with enough knowledge to help me set it up. I am an amateur musician but I am happy to pay for your services

Stefan

info@randlkofer.com

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

could help get help get someone to respond if you could be more specific about what problem(s) you have setting up the Qu
    and also about your background and experience with basic items like connectors, voltage levels, yada yada

AH and others have many videos on almost all things you might do with the Qu
    I find that looking at the block diagram and signal flow diagrams helps a lot
    and then the manual or a video fills in whatever details I still need

Qu is not that complicated in many use cases but in some it is a bit different being digital not analog inside;
    so please also let us know how you plan to use it and connect it to the mac and other devices

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.