Android phone and QU32

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Android phone and QU32

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cjx
    cjx
    Participant

I had enabled the hotspot in my mobile. And in qu32 console enabled the DHCP. But in diagnostics it is not displaying the IP address.
    IS it must that qu32 could be connected only with a LAN cable please advice,

Profile photo of Gordon
    Gordon
    Participant

That is correct. The QU does not have WIFI inside. Only a hardwired LAN connection will work. Furthermore, the router or AP used must be able to assign IP addresses to each device on the network.

I don’t know if something like this would work or not. I have never tried it. Ethernet to WIFI adapter

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Do you want to control the mixer with an app on your phone? The only Allen Heath app for Android is the QU You monitor mix app.
    I know the third party Mix Station app is available for Android devices but I have never used it.

If your looking for remote wireless control of your mixer you will need to connect it to a WIFI router or access point.
    The mixer can be set to either DHCP or set up with a static IP address. Most of your WIFI routers will hand out a DHCP IP address, if you direct connect to most access points you will need to set the mixer up with a static IP in the range that the access point is operating in.

You control device does not need to be operating in hot spot mode but rather set up to connect to the WIFI network that the mixer is connected to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.