Android Monitor App

Forums Forums iLive Forums iLive general discussions Android Monitor App

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Len Len 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Iain
    Iain
    Participant

Hi All,

I have just taken over at a venue with an iLive system (T112, IDR48 + Dante Card) and I was wondering if an android app exists to allow musicians to mix there own mix on stage. I have seen there offerings for the qu but after countless searching can not seem to find anything for the ilive series and wondered if anything did exist?

I would go for an ME-1 or ipad mini based but sadly the budget will not stretch that far and implementing a PM16 System would eat up to many channels (unless anyone knows a genius way to link in to dante…).

Iain

Profile photo of DavidCo
    DavidCo
    Participant

Hi Iain,

Unfortunately only the Qu series have Android apps available. iLive series has Mixpad and Onemix available for iPad, and Tweak for iPhone.

iLive Apps

Are you proposing to allow musicians to control in-ear mixes or monitor wedges? Personally, I would always recommend an engineer be responsible for mixing any monitor wedges, be it from FoH or a dedicated monitor desk.

DC

Profile photo of Len
    Len
    Participant

Hi Iain
    I have had an iLive T112 + IDR48 for over 3 years now. I have been pestering A&H regularly to fix the glaring omission of no android app. It beggars belief that they haven’t value added their flagship product with such an obvious need.
    Len

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.