Alt Output

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ general discussions Alt Output

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Flo84 Flo84 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Maxdrums
    Maxdrums
    Participant

It is possibile to configure an Alt Output in the same way as the QU Series to use in a project Studio

Profile photo of Swell
    Swell
    Participant

Maxdrums, What specifically are you looking to do? The SQ has several Outputs available and very flexible routing options. Im not sure what you mean by Alt Output?

PS – Im just another user/owner, not an A&H rep.

Profile photo of Steveo
    Steveo
    Participant

I wonder if he is referring to setting up studio monitors with the console. I have that same question in mind if anyone can answer it. We just ordered our SQ6 console for our broadcast studio and need to be able to send the main LR mix to our near field room monitors. How can this be done? The headphone jack to our monitor amp? I’m curious. We haven’t received our board yet so I’m researching. Thanks guys.

Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

Hi !
    I haven’t try this for now but you can check for A and B outputs or maybe you can use matrix (3 available).
    See in I/O / routing pages.
    I’m sorry if I don’t give you complete informations… I’m discovering the desk too 😊.
    Best
    Florent

Profile photo of Flo84
    Flo84
    Participant

Finally I just checked and I can confirm you can route the master to the A and B jacks on the SQ rear panel.
    To do this :
    I/O page > “Mix Out” page > Select “Local” > scroll the page to the right (you can see A and B) > scroll page to down until you can see “Main *” > check the corresponding case ;).

Default setting is : Mtx 1 L and R to 13+14 and A+B Outputs.

If you want to control the master and monitors volume separately best way is pass by matrix. Route your master in 1 of 3 Matrix and route Matrix to Outputs of your choice.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.